What is your return and refund policy?
We are here to make sure that you are delighted. If you are not, give us the chance to make it right.
ClearBags will accept returns on stock items for up to 60 days from ship date.
There are some excluded products of course, but most of what we have falls under the above policy.
The exclusions: We cannot accept returns on orders over 60 days old (from ship date), closeout items, backing boards or foam board (any kind), or custom products. We also cannot accept returns on opened food-safe items (and we will never re-sell opened food-safe items). Please only open one or two packs in your order when checking food-safe products, as this will limit the number of unreturnable items. We will accept the remaining unopened items in your order.
No returns on General Purpose masks or KN95 masks.
We are not responsible for any costs incurred due to order changes or cancellations (e.g., return shipping fees).
Wrong, Damaged or Missing Items
Our fault? We’ll take care of it. 100% of your purchase--shipping and handling included--will be refunded. To address this quickly, we recommend that you inspect orders for accuracy and damage within 48 hours of receiving the package (Pictures help! Please take a photo of any damaged items.).
Claims for shipment damage should be made via the freight carrier according to policy (see Shipping Damage section below). Customers must keep all original packaging while filing a claim.
We don’t know what that is. Restocking fees are a thing of the past. If you return a new unopened item, we don’t charge you a restocking fee. Not even a cent. It’s that simple.
Making a Claim
All claims should follow the process below:
- Call or email us with your return request (800-233-2630 | email@example.com)
- Provide us will all the details of your order (e.g., order number, order date, items included, etc.)
- State the reason for the return (e.g., damaged item, no longer want/need, etc.). When it comes to damaged or defective items, we would truly appreciate pictures if you have the time to share with us. This will help with quality control.
- Wait for approval. You'll hear from us within 1-2 business days.
- Print your return label and ship the package back to the address that we provide to you.
- Upon receipt of the returned items, your credit card or account will be credited with the authorized return amount within two business days.
All delivery claims and return authorizations must be approved by a ClearBags Customer Service Representative. In the event that we have made an order error, we will replace product and ship via ground transportation or a carrier of our choice. We are not responsible for expedited shipping in the event an order error has occurred. Damaged product should be made available or returned to ClearBags upon request before credit is authorized and should only be discarded at our request.
We will ship product via the lowest cost shipping method unless directed otherwise by the customer.
You can find more information on our shipping and returns page.